[opencms-dev] Issue with wpdiff_5.0.1.zip update [was] RE: OpenCms version 5.0.1 available

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Fri Jan 9 18:41:02 CET 2004

wpdiff_5.0.1.zip is not a module, but a "common" import file. Make sure that
you import it using the "Administration --> Database Management --> Import"
Option (_not_ with "Module Management").

Best Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior
Alkacon Software - The OpenCms Experts
http://www.alkacon.com

http://www.opencms.org/bugzilla/

Thank you for using OpenCms and have fun with OpenCms 5.0.1 :-)