[opencms-dev] Loading Help modules problem

astaffo2 at csc.com.au astaffo2 at csc.com.au
Mon Jan 19 05:15:02 CET 2004

We are using OpenCMS 5.0 and we have loaded the English help by loading
the help modules through the Module Manager in the following order:

org.opencms.help_1.1.zip; then
org.opencms.help.en_1.1.zip.

The Help button becomes visible for the user which was used to load the
modules, but for some reason, it is not visible to any other existing
users in system.

We have checked that there are no files that require publishing and the
files that have been added are owned by Admin with the group of Users. The
permissions on the files in the /system/workspace/help/en read: rwvr------

Does anyone have any advice?

Thank you for your help.

Cheers