[opencms-dev] I can't display a page in Mozilla browser but can in OpenCMS workplace

Rafael Diaz Valdes rdiaz at ceaden.edu.cu
Thu Jan 15 19:16:01 CET 2004

Hi,

 I'm new in OpenCms

 I have installed OpenCms 5.0 successfully, I can see the opencms page
installation.html using the "preview" button in the HTML Editor, but I
can't display this page from Mozilla browser using
http:/localhost:8080/opencms/opencms/relase/installation.html

 I get the following message
HTTP Status 404 -

type Status report

message

description The requested resource () is not available.
Apache Tomcat/4.1.29

  Can you help me ?
  Rafael

                          \|||/
                          (o o)
MSc.Rafael Díaz Valdes
Dpto. Física
Centro de Aplicaciones Tecnológicas y Desarrollo Nuclear (CEADEN)
P.O. Box 6122, Cuba.
Tel: 2093920
E-Mail: rdiaz at ceaden.edu.cu
Fax:(537)2021518