[opencms-dev] WebLogic8.1:welcome.jsp.jsp" not found from requested

Ravi Kumar Moluguri ravi_kumarm at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 15 21:51:01 CET 2004

Hi Jonathan,

  By pointing weblogic jakarta-ora**.jar to opencms's jakarta*ora.jar,  I
was able to go past the fiollowing exception and login with
http://myserver:7001/opencms/opencms/system/login

javax.servlet.ServletException:
org.apache.oro.text.perl.Perl5Util.substitute(Ljava/lang/StringBuffer;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;)I

But howver, as per document, http://myserver:7001/opencms/opencms URL should
display welcome page. But I get the following errors in weblogic log (I am
not sure how to prevent the extra ".jsp" extension from getting appended or
how to get the welcome page).-

[14.01.2004 15:30:13] <opencms_init> .
[14.01.2004 15:30:13] <opencms_info> Updated JSP file
"/WEB-INF/jsp/online/syste
m/modules/org.opencms.welcome/resources/welcome.css.jsp" for resource
"/system/m
odules/org.opencms.welcome/resources/welcome.css"
[14.01.2004 15:30:13] <opencms_info> Updated JSP file
"/WEB-INF/jsp/online/syste
m/modules/org.opencms.welcome/jsptemplates/welcome.jsp.jsp" for resource
"/syste
m/modules/org.opencms.welcome/jsptemplates/welcome.jsp"

I hope this is helpful. I would appreciate if you can help me fix my above
problem.

Thanks
Ravi