[opencms-dev] I can't display a page in Mozilla browser but can in OpenCMS workplace

tol opencms at recordcaster.de
Fri Jan 16 01:14:01 CET 2004

Hi

> I have installed OpenCms 5.0 successfully, I can see the opencms page
> installation.html using the "preview" button in the HTML Editor, but I
> can't display this page from Mozilla browser using
> http:/localhost:8080/opencms/opencms/relase/installation.html

hmmm ... a little stupid mistake? you wrote "relase" perhaps it is
better you write "release" with an "e" in front of the "a"? ;-))
/opencms/opencms/release/installation.html

If this is not the reason, then an other idea: Have you restart your
appserver? It is usefull to restart tomcat after installing some modules
in opencms.

If this didn't help, than I can tell you only, I use mozilla too and it
works very fine :-)

ok, solong .. greetings
Tol :)

--