AW: [opencms-dev] 2 OpenCms 1 MySql

Kai Schliemann k.schliemann at comundus.com
Fri Jan 16 20:04:02 CET 2004

MessageHi Emiliano,

this should work. We do part of our development like that. All developers
have there own webapps on their local server. The mySQL-DB is on our
DB-Server.
Nevertheless you should be careful especially with synchronizing files with
your local hard drive.
Probably there are some more things you have to think of.

Hope this helps

Kai