[opencms-dev] How is any Content Management System normally deployed?

praveen_sadasivam at chennai.tcs.co.in praveen_sadasivam at chennai.tcs.co.in
Mon Jan 19 07:51:01 CET 2004

Hi,

We are planning to deploy Open CMS for a web page. I was told it is good to
code jsps outside openCMS so that, it will be convenient to modify the code
as per requirements.

I wanted to know, how is any Content Management System normally deployed?
Is the jsp code outside the CMS or templates etc provided by the CMS used
for getting the jsps.

Your help in this regard willbe very much useful.

Thanks in advance,
Praveen S
AWS, Tata Consultancy Services,
12th Floor, Tidel Park, Chennai 600 113, India
Ph: +91 44 2254 0130 to 35 x 2314