[opencms-dev] Exception in permissions

Emiliano Viera eviera at sdd.com.ar
Wed Jan 21 14:54:02 CET 2004

More about this:

It seems that this problem ocurrs when you unset the read permission for others in a file (rwv rwv --- -). Perhaps the part of the program that do the publishing is not acting as an Admin, so it needs the read permission for others on the files.

I want to hide some files to the guests until a user log on as a registered user, but if i only unset the view flag, the file remains visible. So, i have to unset the view AND read flags to hide it... but when i do it, i get the exception.

Someone had the same problem ?

Tnx
Emiliano