[opencms-dev] mod_rewrite and JK

tol opencms at recordcaster.de
Fri Jan 23 10:05:26 CET 2004

Hi Olli!

> I am trying to hide /opencms/opencms/. I know people have done this before
> by editing the webapp configs, but I would like to do this with the
> mod_rewrite instead. So I have added to my Apache config as below: -
>
> JkMount /opencms/* worker1
> RewriteEngine on
> RewriteLog "logs/rewrite.log"
> RewriteLogLevel 3
> RewriteRule   !^/opencms/opencms/?(.*)$ /opencms/opencms%2%{REQUEST_URI} [L]

only a very, very offhanded idea:

Could it bee that your rewrite rule kills your mount rule!? The Apache
replaced the /opencms/opencms/ part and than he couldn't route to tomcat
  cause the mount rule is /opencms/*
What is when you sets the mount to "JkMount /"

Best wishes
Tol
--
independent internet radio berlin