[opencms-dev] mod_rewrite and JK

Andras Balogh andras at reea.net
Fri Jan 23 10:16:02 CET 2004

    Hello Olli,

    I don't know why you are trying to hide the /opencms/opencms/ path.
You  can change it to whatever you like ex. /olli/cms/.
    Anyway i think you have to specify   [PT] (pass through) also in the
RewriteRul this will allow
the mod_jk module to get in action. Also maybe the order of loading the
apache modules
(i.e. mod_jk and mod_rewrite) is also metters i think first mod_jk
should be loaded then mod_rewrite.

Best wishes,
Andras.