[opencms-dev] Wrong Timestamp :-(

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Fri Jan 23 11:07:01 CET 2004

OpenCms 5.0 Workplace uses a predefined Javascript function to check if
timestamp is valid. It is in fact not a good solution. AFAIK this also does
not work in Mozilla at all. It will be fixed in the next major release by
us, since we will re-implement the Workplace in JSP. If someone else want to
contribute a fix patch for 5.0.x I will of course include it.

Best Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior
Alkacon Software - The OpenCms Experts