AW: [opencms-dev] Strange performance problems with OpenCms 5.0

christian meyer christian.meyer at virtual-identity.com
Tue Jan 27 13:08:01 CET 2004

Hi!

Thanks for your answer.

You're right. Of course there will be a delay for the very first time the page will diplayed, because the system compile the jsp.
But this unfortunately not the problem....

You wrote ".. because you didn`t precompile your JSP`s?"
Is there a way to compile it manually/without OpenCms? I thought this will be done by the CMS/Tomcat?!->WEB-INF/jsp/online

I think there are enough DB-Connections (I've seen no error-messages like this)
I've changed the settings for the pooling, too. This changed nothing in our case.

I forgot to write, that this behaviour apparently limited to the "live" view of the website(!).

Very curious behaviour.... :-P

Kind Regards

Christian