[opencms-dev] Strange performance problems with OpenCms 5.0

Joachim Arrasz info at arrasz.de
Tue Jan 27 11:56:01 CET 2004

Hi,

> Have somebody had similar problems? If yes, what was the problem and
> how (hopefully) you solved it.  At the moment we've no clue, why the
> the page is so slow and why the tomcat need so many resources.

is it possible that the first request is so slow because you didn`t
precompile your JSP`s?
How much db-actions will be done at the entire page? Are there enough
pooled Connections free at this time? Or is it possible that the jsp-parts
have to wait for a freee connection?
Hope this helps a bit.

Otherwise on opencms-forum.de are some threads about performance hints in
opencms.
Kind Regards

Joachim Arrasz

Synyx oHG Karlsruhe, Germany