[opencms-dev] cms property declaration

M Butcher mbutcher at grcomputing.net
Wed Jan 28 00:54:01 CET 2004

I guess you could lock the whole project if you wanted to... not sure I
understand why you'd have to do that, though. At worst, the only people
affected by the changes would be editors who were previewing (or
otherwise rendering) content at the time you save changes. If that is
something you need to avoid, then you certainly could lock the whole
project.

Matt