[opencms-dev] Problem: Navpos & NavText with Binary Files: Pls help me

Ritwik Datta dattaritwik at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 2 06:39:01 CET 2004

Dear All,

I am using OpenCMS 5.0.0 and  uploaded .doc,.dot files as binary for Lucene search. But I also want to see the links of all uploaded documents in my index.html. For that, I had set two properties NavPos & NavText. But if I upload files as type binary it is unable to show links on index.html. Now if I change file type of any file (making it plain) , the link appears. I don't have any problem to change file types but for lucene search it is mandatory to have file type as binary. Please help me. How can I view link of a file uploaded as binary from my index.html by setting NavPos & NavText
Thanks in advance.

Regrads,
Ritwik