[opencms-dev] Publishing/Export Exception and Link Check

christian meyer christian.meyer at virtual-identity.com
Mon Feb 2 12:20:02 CET 2004

Hi List!

I hope somebody can help me because of the questions described below.

If I publish some pages with dynamic content it seems the static export follows each link with a parameter. If we've 30 links with e.g. ?id=1, ?id=2, etc. in the page it follows each of it.
Is there a possibility to stop this? The publishing needs extremly long in this way.

Another point with static export:
We use the export feature to copy the "galleries" to the file system.

If I publish e.g. the project or a single page I get a lot of exceptions with

"Duplicate entry...." and  e.g. this link:
/german/contact/index.html?_flex_export=/english/contact/index.html&_flex_export_body=%2Fsystem%2Fbodies%2Fenglish%2Fcontact%2Findex.html&_flex_export_encoding=ISO-8859-1

There is another entry for "/german/contact/index.html" without any parameters.
I found this links in the "cms_export_links" table.

Is this a problem because of a crash?

Is there a possibility to check if there is a publishing thread running in the background?
If I close the window (or the browser crashed) showing the publishing log, I've no possibility to check if the process finished it's work or if there was a problem.

I've no access to a shell.

Kind regards

Christian

christian meyer