[opencms-dev] 2 web servers and one DB

Angus Mezick amezick at guidestar.org
Mon Feb 2 15:28:01 CET 2004

I guess this wouldn't be the way to implement as your feature page
lists:

Clustering for load balancing and failover
To ensure the availability of a website even in the case of hardware
failure, or to handle websites with high load, the OpenCms installation
can be clustered on several server machines. Common hardware solutions
like for example CISCO local director are fully supported. OpenCms will
automatically update all servers in the cluster if new content is
published.

So, how do I "automatically update all servers in the cluster if new
content is published" ?
--Angus