[opencms-dev] mysql big files

Emiliano Viera eviera at sdd.com.ar
Mon Feb 2 16:05:02 CET 2004

Does mysql has problems with big files ?

I made a module which contains a file of 2.1 Mb. I exported it with no problems, but when i'm imporing it (in another OpenCms using the same mysql server, but with other database), it frozen on this file and never gets back (i've waited for an hour)

The last thing i see in the Importing Module windows is:

( 17 / 53 ) Importing /system/galleries/download/documentacion/UserDoc.pdf

Which means that are still 36 more files to be imported.
I've already set max_allowed_packet = 16M in my.conf, but i still have the same problem.

Thanks in advance
Emiliano