[opencms-dev] News module - can't lock then edit/delete article

John Edwards john.edwards at dna.co.uk
Mon Feb 2 18:10:31 CET 2004

Hi,

I've managed to install the News module with an Oracle 8.1 backend
database thanks to Joerg Oppermann's instructions for the necessary
amendments (Archive article How to install news module with Oracle
database, 19/12/04 -
http://mail.opencms.org/pipermail/opencms-dev/2003q4/008669.html). I can
now add news articles and see them listed in the sample jsp pages.
My problem now is that I can't lock any news article for editing or
deletion. The context menu appears giving me the opportunity to lock
each articlt but when I then click on "Lock", I'm returned to the same
summary list of articles rather than the expected edit page.

Anyone have any idea what could be causing this problem?

Thanks,

John Edwards