[opencms-dev] Feedback requested for current CVS HEAD version

Hartmann, Waehrisch & Feykes GmbH hartmann at waehrisch-feykes.de
Tue Feb 3 13:43:02 CET 2004

Hi,
this sounds all very good to me, thanks.
I have one more feature request though:
A module should be able to plug new actions into the context menu of the
files (or subset of them by file types).
Currently the context menu is separated into sections. It would be nice to
have the ability to add an action to one of the existing sections and to
define new sections.
Example: The lucene search module could add one context menu action called
"add this file to index" or even better a small dialog analogous to the
navigation where you could additionally set parameters like "index",
"noindex", "follow" and "nofollow".

And i have another feature request ;-) (actually this feature has been
requested several times, so this is just a reminder):
the ability to select more than one files in the explorer view to delete a
whole bunch of them (or move or do whatever applies to all of them)

Regards,
Stephan