[opencms-dev] Feedback requested for current CVS HEAD version

Joachim Arrasz info at arrasz.de
Tue Feb 3 13:53:01 CET 2004

Hi,

> A module should be able to plug new actions into the context menu of
> the files (or subset of them by file types).
> Currently the context menu is separated into sections. It would be nice
> to have the ability to add an action to one of the existing sections
> and to define new sections.

wow , you`re right, this will be a very powerful feature.

Another question i have is the workflow management.

Actually we`re not able to create a normal editorial workflow for publishing.
We did there some small tricks as workaround, but this works not very good.

Is there a plan for implementing this a bit better?
Maybe it`s possible to set up this over the groups of users. I`m not sure
what is the best way doing this.
This is last big thing we miss. All other things can be made via the
powerful module mechanism.
Kind Regards

Joachim Arrasz

Synyx oHG