[opencms-dev] Feedback requested for current CVS HEAD version

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Tue Feb 3 13:54:09 CET 2004

I understand that there are many feature requests for OpenCms. Probably more
then people subscribed to this mailing list.

However, what I require right now is to-the-point feedback on the current
status of the OpenCms version in the CVS HEAD, not whishlists for other new
features.

Before I can discuss other features, I need to know if the ones we already
have in CVS HEAD are meeting expectations of most OpenCms users or not.

Best Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior
Alkacon Software - The OpenCms Experts