[opencms-dev] Feedback requested for current CVS HEAD version

Joachim Arrasz info at arrasz.de
Tue Feb 3 14:35:02 CET 2004

Hi,

> Before I can discuss other features, I need to know if the ones we
> already have in CVS HEAD are meeting expectations of most OpenCms users
> or not.

sure, so checked out and built the source. All gone fine.
I tried the direct edit functionality and was surprised.

i thought it should work in another way, a "nukes" way. It`ll be fine if
it`s possible to set a tag into a template which makes an "Edit"-Button
available if the user is logged in and has correct ACL for editing this
page.
Some other things belongs backward compatibility. Most Modules from
sandbox throws exceptions now. Why i can`t say after this short period of
testing.
Kind Regards

Joachim Arrasz

Synyx oHG