[opencms-dev] Feedback requested for current CVS HEAD version

Salvador Santander Gutierrez salvador.santander.ext at juntadeandalucia.es
Tue Feb 3 15:08:02 CET 2004

I suggest:
- rewrite the access database code with a persistent engine such us Torque,
and the portability of the system will be very easy.
- the list of contents definitions in modules and administrations modules
would be paged to avoid large list.
- allow to clasify the pages in many categories ( apart of the structure
folder ), and the classes for produce the tree for these categories.