[opencms-dev] Feedback requested for current CVS HEAD version

Joachim Arrasz info at arrasz.de
Tue Feb 3 15:15:02 CET 2004

Hi,

> For the rest i can't say much without testing it and therefor it would
> be good to have a working binary version. Maybe Achim can send his to
> me or provide a donwload link?

at

http://www.arrasz.de/seiten/achim.html

you find a fast built download link. It works perfekt under SuSE 8.2 with
Tomcat 4.1.27
So i hope some people more can test the new features!

Sry for uploading it to our private page, don`t be shy :-)

ah, and please download it via "Save linktaregt under.."
my private webserver isn`t configured fine yet ;-(

Kind Regards

Joachim Arrasz

Synyx oHG