[opencms-dev] Lucene with Mutliple Projects

Ben Rometsch ben at solidstategroup.com
Tue Feb 3 18:42:02 CET 2004

Hi There,

I have successfully integrated the lucene module into my project, but I
need to implement a seperate index for a second project that I have in
my opencms application. Is this possible? I tried just copying the entire:

<luceneSearch>
</luceneSearch>

in the registry.xml file and setting up different VFS directories and a
different index directory in the actual file system, but that does not
appear to be working - nothing is being created in the second index
directory.

Any ideas?
Thanks,
Ben