[opencms-dev] Feedback requested for current CVS HEAD version

Olli Aro olli_aro at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Feb 5 10:53:02 CET 2004

Hi Alex,

> Probably so, because there are many changes. I recommend you closely
> inspect
>the current CVS HEAD version and if there are specific issues I am happy to
>answer. If you don't find issues, the cahnges are apparently not
>fundametal.

Ok, I will keep testing and let you know.

> - Multi site functionality looks very good. However, are you
> planning to modify the user management also, so that the user
> administration responsibility can be handed down to the site
> admins and that way the sites can function completely
> independent?

>Planning in general yes. Planning for the release no.

I have a requirement for this from one of my clients over the next couple of
months, so we will be modifying version 5 to accommodate this. I will let
you know how this comes along and if the code will be any use for your next
release.

> Good work overall! When are you planning to the first
> release? Anything we could do to speed this up?

>As said already end of year. Yes I am sure you can help, this would be much
> appreciated. As would be the help of all others (e.g. Joachim already
>offered some help).

Ok, just let us know and we will help in our best ability:)

Regards,

Olli