[opencms-dev] SOLVED: Why OpenCms substitute the names of html pages as 'name_xxx.jsp' in static export?

Salvador Santander Gutierrez salvador.santander.ext at juntadeandalucia.es
Thu Feb 5 13:28:01 CET 2004

Thanks, Brendon Price for your help.The problem was due to some errors:
(1) I obtained the url of the pages in the template with
cms.getRequestContext().getFileUri() and this method in export returns the
name of the template you used it .Now we obtain the name of the page with
cms.info("opencms.request.uri");
(2) the urls passed to cms.link() wasn't correct and we only passed to
cms.link method the url without parameters
(3) after correct this mistake, OpenCms didn't generate the static pages and
was due to html page had the property export=true, we delete thsi propertie
and all goes well, all the page with parameters was generated.