[opencms-dev] Maximal file upload size

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Mon Feb 9 14:23:02 CET 2004

The bottelneck is only the http upload, not OpenCms in general. Copy your
module with some other tool to the ../WEB-INF/export/modules/ folder on your
server and use the "upload from server function" in OpenCms to import it.
OpenCms 5.0 should be able to handle an import with this size even though
there are some memory issues if import is around 1 GB or so. BTW these
memory issues have been removed for the 5.3.x version in CVS.

Best Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior
Alkacon Software - The OpenCms Experts