[opencms-dev] Maximal file upload size

Thomas Gagné tgagne at wideopenwest.com
Wed Feb 11 01:59:01 CET 2004

Is it only an HTTP bottleneck or a limitation?

The website I'm trying to load is 333MB and putting it in
/WEB-INF/export/modules returns tracebacks when I try to upload it as a
module.  I tried then creating a new module and am uploading file to it
that are zipped and telling OpenCMS to unzip them as they're uploaded.
 This seems to work for zips < 15MB, but largers ones give up with
tracebacks (below).

Is there an official way to import existing websites, large or small?
 It seems odd to me that OpenCMS would not have a utility for importing
websites that already exist.  Perhaps I'm not finding it or there's
something missing from my .zip file of the website?