AW: [opencms-dev] Using DB Import instead of "the hard way"

Thomas Gagné tgagne at wideopenwest.com
Wed Feb 11 16:33:01 CET 2004

Most of the files are graphics, but many are html.  So having uploaded
most of the directories using the zip upload is useless to me because I
won't be able to edit the HTML? After they're already in OpenCMS is
there a way to convert them to XML?

Did everybody create their sites in OpenCMS from scratch?  How many
people had existing sites that they moved into OpenCMS?