[opencms-dev] Strange problem with mod_proxy

Vlachogiannis Evangelos evlach at aegean.gr
Wed Feb 11 18:10:02 CET 2004

Hi all,

I am trying in the same machine to have both apache and tomcat running
opencms 5.0.1 -  removing the "/opencms/opencms". The difference from the
docs is that in my webapps I need to have also other webapps and also I want
to rename the default webapp forder from opencms to dpsdcms. I attach all my
conf files and you can see the results at:
http://linuxtest.syros.aegean.gr/system/login  using user/pass : test/test.
Try to go offline and create a "New" smthing. It is disabled. I have test
that using only tomcat and it is fine. Same happens also in admin mode when
u try to add/edit user etc ... Could anybody provide me some help pls?

Thnx,
Vangelis