[opencms-dev] New 5.3.2 version in CVS due later today

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Fri Feb 13 12:45:02 CET 2004

Joachim

> > ! OpenCms now features a build in search facility based on Lucene
>
> is this based on the Lucene Module?

No. It was developed separately about 6 months ago in the course of a
project.

> one question to the core developers. We build a module which
> parses a XML-File for tasks which must be done at upload time
> from a new module. Things like adding special users, groups,
> new Tables, cron Jobs and such things. Are there some more
> things we should be able to do at this upload time?

I'n not sure if I understand you. If you are asking about some kind of
"upload" event for a module, then this will be covered in the
"Rewrite/Improve the module mechanism" topic which still is an open issue in
the CVS version. Please see my other post about the development roadmap. But
I know it's important and should be possible.

Best Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior
Alkacon Software - The OpenCms Experts