[opencms-dev] How to add a new resource type

M Butcher mbutcher at grcomputing.net
Fri Feb 13 18:28:02 CET 2004

I worked on this for a long time -- I wanted to create a module that
provided generic XML and XSLT types. Unfortunately, too many of the
important methods are 'protected', and I never figured out a way to add
one without getting either compile errors or access violations.

If anyone else knows of a workaround, please tell me.

Matt