[opencms-dev] Using WinCVS to get a view from the OpenCMS Source Tree

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Sun Feb 15 10:04:02 CET 2004

Ian

> If someone is willing to host it at OpenCMS, I would
> be happy to put together a quick screenshot demo, or
> video - perhaps this would help the next person.

Sure, if you can put together a simple HTML page with text and screenshots
but without much formatting (this will be added by stylesheet later) please
send it to me (a dot kandzior at alkacon dot com). I will put it on the
opencms.org website.

I'm getting to much spam on this email account so I must delete everything
that does not have the [opencms-dev] header in the subject.

Best Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior
Alkacon Software - The OpenCms Experts