[opencms-dev] database connect error

DPG fractala at fastmail.fm
Sat Feb 14 20:15:02 CET 2004

I just checked and tested MySQL -- It is running as a service and it is
able to execute mysql.exe in the mysql/bin folder.  The monitor related
to mysql is working.  I am able to log into the mysql shell.  How do I
check to make sure that mysql is accepting connections?  --This is a good
question.  Thank you for your input, Matt.

Dhvanika