[opencms-dev] Synchronizing doesn't write the HTML!

Michael Goodwin mgoodwin at amadeus.net
Mon Feb 16 09:06:02 CET 2004

The HTML is kept inside the body files (/system/bodies/...)

From:  Thomas Gagné <tgagne at wideopenwest.com>@opencms.org  on 15/02/2004
       07:53 EST

Please respond to opencms-dev at opencms.org

Sent by:    opencms-dev-admin at opencms.org

 To:    opencms-dev at opencms.org

 cc:

 Subjec [opencms-dev] Synchronizing
 t:     doesn't write the HTML!

When I synchronize my directories, the HTML files have none of their
HTML.  All they contain is:

    <PAGE>
        <class>com.opencms.template.CmsXmlTemplate</class>

<masterTemplate>/system/modules/gagne.tgagne/templates/masterTemplate</masterTemplate>

        <ELEMENTDEF name="body">
            <CLASS>com.opencms.template.CmsXmlTemplate</CLASS>

<TEMPLATE>/system/bodies/system/modules/gagne.tgagne/main.html</TEMPLATE>
        </ELEMENTDEF>
    </PAGE>

This appears to be a bug.  I can't edit this and re-synchronize to
update my HTML inside OpenCMS as I can with JSPs and templates.