[opencms-dev] Synchronizing doesn't write the HTML!

Thomas Gagné tgagne at wideopenwest.com
Sun Feb 15 13:54:02 CET 2004

When I synchronize my directories, the HTML files have none of their
HTML.  All they contain is:

    <PAGE>
        <class>com.opencms.template.CmsXmlTemplate</class>

    <masterTemplate>/system/modules/gagne.tgagne/templates/masterTemplate</masterTemplate>
        <ELEMENTDEF name="body">
            <CLASS>com.opencms.template.CmsXmlTemplate</CLASS>

    <TEMPLATE>/system/bodies/system/modules/gagne.tgagne/main.html</TEMPLATE>
        </ELEMENTDEF>
    </PAGE>

This appears to be a bug.  I can't edit this and re-synchronize to
update my HTML inside OpenCMS as I can with JSPs and templates.