[opencms-dev] Opencms under PostgreSQL : done & howto

Emmanuel manu_chasse at yahoo.fr
Mon Feb 16 17:41:02 CET 2004

Hello,
We are curently running OpenCMS 5.0.0 under PostgreSQL 7.3.4-9 (Linux OS).
Our driver : pg74.1jdbc3.jar

For the moment, the database creation process is not done.
So, I joined a script allowing to create all the opencms tables (postgresql.sql)

To begin with, I modified the com.opencms.boot.dbsetup.properties to integrate the postgresql support.

Next, I modified the com.opencms.file.genericsql.query.properties (yes it is not very proper ..  but I didn't have time)

To end with, I added com.opencms.file.postgresql directory.

Just recompile your project with all those added files.

Next, configure your opencms.properties file (with your driver, your jdbc connection, password...)

Launch the ocsetup process, do not choose to create the database and launch the workplace import process.
Opencms should work under postgresql  :o))))

Emmanuel LORICH
France

Créez votre Yahoo! Mail