[opencms-dev] Installation stops while "Importing workplace"

Daniel López D.Lopez at uib.es
Wed Feb 18 11:14:00 CET 2004

Hi,

Well, I finally managed to install the software. The problem seems to be
a Tomcat one. I had configured it to have its own context through
web.xml, and somehow this causes some weird error that makes Tomcat mess
the web application classpath when compiling the data_import.jsp.

Moving opencms to the webapps directory and removing the explicit
context fixed the problem.

I post it just in case somebody comes across the same problem in the future.
D.