[opencms-dev] Newbie: Help Needed

Michael Goodwin mgoodwin at amadeus.net
Tue Feb 17 09:46:01 CET 2004

Tomcat 5.0 works fine, once you get the encoding set. I assume this works
on xp...

http://forums.devshed.com/t66098/saa26f98fe6df81988ef77f60b883bdd5.html

From:  M Butcher <mbutcher at grcomputing.net>@opencms.org  on 17/02/2004
       00:12 MST

Please respond to opencms-dev at opencms.org

Sent by:    opencms-dev-admin at opencms.org

 To:    opencms-dev at opencms.org

 cc:

 Subjec Re: [opencms-dev] Newbie: Help
 t:     Needed

We've discussed this quite often on this list -- the short answer is
that 5.0 was designed to run on Tomcat 4.x. If you can, you ought to
move back to Tomcat 4.1.27 or so.

For the long answer (e.g. what classes you'd have to try to mess with to
get it working), read back through the archives -- particularly from
this month and last month.

Matt