[opencms-dev] How to perform scheduled static export of pages

Mike Storey mike.storey at kizoom.com
Tue Feb 17 20:28:01 CET 2004

I would like to perform a scheduled static export of a number of pages. The
pages have been written using JSP templates and pull their contents from a
database. I have successfully exported them once. The scheduled job is
intended to update the exported files (the files within the VFS have not
been modified only the data in the back end).

I have implemented an I_CmsCronJob and scheduled it, however I cannot work
out what to do to get it to re-export the relevant files. Can anyone help?

Cheers

Mike