[opencms-dev] Newbie problem with Setup wizard

David Diskin david.diskin at verizon.net
Tue Feb 17 21:18:01 CET 2004

Thanks to the responses to my first problem (ISO-8859-1 problem with
Tomcat 5), I was able to go through the install using the setup-wizard.
Database setup seemed ok.  After importing of workplace resources, I saw
no error messages.  When I clicked "continue" from there, I was brought to
http://localhost:8080/opencms/ocsetup/activex.jsp which had this error
message:
"Setup wizard has not started correctly.  Please click here to restart
wizard.  Clicking went nowhere (back to same page).

I then tried to login at
http://localhost:8080/opencms/opencms/system/login and got the login
screen, but using username: Admin and password: admin does not work.

I am stuck.

I am using
Win XP home
Tomcat 5.0.18
MySQL
OpenCMS 5.01.

Can someone offer a suggestion?  Thanks,

David

David Diskin,  david.diskin at verizon.net