[opencms-dev] RE: Answers to Can't install OpenCMS

vginer at ono.com vginer at ono.com
Thu Feb 19 20:22:01 CET 2004

""""
by default unpackWARs is set to false, it should be set to true if you
want your war file to unpack.
""""

The war file has been unpacked before to be sent to the server.
Tha war file *is* unpacked, the file  .../opencms/ocsetup/index.jsp
*does* exist!

"""
try to update Tomcat to 4.1.29 if you can,
this can be related to problems with JSPs as well
"""

I cannot install anything, because the server is not of my own. I'll
ask the server administrator to do that, but I do not think he/she will.

What do you mean by "problems with JSPs"?

"""
You may also need to make sure the tools.jar from your JDK is in
Tomcat's classpath.  Without it, you may have trouble compiling the
JSPs.
"""

I'm sorry Aaron, but this seems like  sdfulsdg
hdfpwifyvpdycvprygerwrgjhklbdfggihfdvknlkvjadhvkhfvp  to me.   :-(

Would you be so kind to translate it to basic and simple rules,
like "do this", "also do this", etc.?

any other idea, please? Pleassssssse?

--
Vicent