[opencms-dev] Error while creating a new folder

Thomas Gagné tgagne at wideopenwest.com
Sat Feb 21 14:10:02 CET 2004

If you click on the object's icon you may be able to "publish directly"
if you're the project manager/administrator, or you can just publish the
project.  The P at the top of the window (with the arrow next to it) is
the publish icon.  It will publish everything in the entire project
modified so-far.