[opencms-dev] Problems installing OpenCMS

Vicent Giner i Bosch vginer at ono.com
Sat Feb 21 01:10:02 CET 2004

I'm new to OpenCMS. I'm trying to install it, but I'm having some problems
with it, although the configuration of my server IS the right one
(http://www.opencms.org/opencms/en/development/installation/server.html).

I have read the list archives, and I see that I'm not the only one with
problems at the beggining of the instalation process.

I've talked with the administrator of the server, and he thinks that
sometimes Java applications can produce some nusty errors, and that it's
often needed to do many cahnges in the server via shell in order to make
them go (sorry for my English).

Can anybody give me some kind of convinving answer/help/explanation/whatever
so that I can see OpenCMS run in my server and in my web?

Looking after hearing from you.

Tengo algo que contarte:  <http://www.livejournal.com/~vginer/>
http://www.livejournal.com/~vginer/