[opencms-dev] render article in a detail page template

Chuck Fletcher chuck at chuckfletcher.com
Tue Feb 24 05:24:02 CET 2004

Hi, I'm new to Opencms and trying to figure something out.

I have a folder full of articles that are just article bodies. They are
tagged with navigation and have title properties, and I can create a list
of the pages that link to the individual pages.

I'd like to:
Modify the links to direct to a rendering page, I'm
thinking I would then pass in an article id as an argument, and have the rendring page get the
title, and body content from the source article.

Can anybody provide a example of the best way to do this?

Thanks,

Chuck