[opencms-dev] Xtags Taglib cant/wont use uri inside OpenCms

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Wed Feb 25 11:09:01 CET 2004

This might be an issue with the FlexCache and the <xtags> taglib.

Try the following:

1. Create a property definition for JSP called "stream"
2. On you JSP in question, attach "stream" with the value "bypass"

This should bypass the FlexCache. However, I not sure if it works if you use
<cms:include> tags on such a page.

Best Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior