[opencms-dev] removing question marks surronding icon nav text

Brian Aznar brian.aznar at ampagency.com
Wed Feb 25 16:47:01 CET 2004

Guys,

I am trying to set up the icon and text for my back office module.  When you
create your module it sets up a space for your icon in the admin with 3 sets
of question marks below it.  Setting the "Nav Text" property of your
/system/modules/<package name>/administration/<module dir> will get ride of
the middle set of question marks.  However, I am unable to find the
corresponding folder properties to remove the other two sets of question
marks.  Does any one know how to remove these?  Do those question marks even
correspond to a directory property or is it defined somewhere else?  Any
insight on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Brian