[opencms-dev] removing question marks surronding icon nav text

Vincent Hanniet vhanniet at free.fr
Wed Feb 25 17:33:50 CET 2004

Brian,
As far as I know you have to :
* create a <module dir>.gif in <package name>/pics to get an icon in the
administration view
* rather than setting a hard coded label in "Nav Text" you should put
the text for the label in a file workplace.properties and place this
file in the same place as your module classes. The line to add in
workplace.properties is similar to : <your initial Nav Text>=<your label>

I don't see the third set of question marks...

Vincent Hanniet